RE: A new spin on multihoming: multihoming classes.

On Thu, 6 Sep 2001, Michel Py wrote:
> This is true, but keep in mind that a bad solution is better than no
> solution. There are people that don't want to adopt IPv6 today because
> there is no multihoming solution.

I'd like to disagree.  I think, for most people, this is just a _good
excuse_ not to adopt IPv6; they really don't want to yet, as there is
little incentive other than being on the cutting edge, and preparing for
the days when clients start to enable IPv6.

There are ways if people _really_ wanted to get to IPv6.  For example, get
multihomed IPv4 connectivity and run tunnels over each of them.