RE: Provider Independent addressing format drafts

itojun wrote:
> i don't believe it works, as I don't believe local
> 	jurisdiction functions.  and don't call my comment a FUD.

I only called it FUD because you are stating your belief rather than
specific detail of an instance where it doesn't work. Lots of people
hold the belief it won't work, but how many of those are based on a
simple resistance to think differently about the possible solution
space?

Tony