site vs enterprise

[at Thomas' suggestion, I am posting the text of each of the
contentious changes I mentioned, for ease of comment]

1. The use of "enterprise" was contentious and I think the consensus
was it was not the best word. I have subsituted "site", and mentioned
the RFC1918 definition of "enterprise" as compatible in the glossary.