Re: (multi6) additional requirement: cooperation

On Mon, 19 Nov 2001, Michel Py wrote:
> Maybe we need a clearer definition of "cooperation between transit
> providers", or examples of what is cooperation and what is not.
>
> - Is an exchange of routes (bgp peering) cooperation?
> - Is a statically configured tunnel cooperation?
> - Is a dynamically configured tunnel (6to4 like) cooperation?
> - [add your own]
>
> My take on it: yes yes no.

Mine: no *), yes, not sure what you mean but probably no.

*) it's unrealistic to believe transits don't exchanges routes.  Else we'd
have to buy transit from every transit operator in the world.  To be more
specific, co-operation would be having to set up some special exchanging
of routes.

Ie, IMO co-operation requirement to me seems simple: do the transits have
to set up or take into consideration something specific, just for this
customer?