Re: (multi6) Salt Lake meeting agenda

> I would like a small slot during the Salt Lake meeting to discuss issues
> with draft-multi6-py-mhtp-01.txt

I assume you mean draft-py-multi6-mhtp-01.txt, which is now out.

The chairs tend to believe that presentations on solutions are
premature until we complete the requirements drafts. We also have a
one-hour slot in SLC, which wouldn't allow much time for detailed
discussions on proposals.

At this point, we believe we should focus on getting the following
documents out of the WG:

	  draft-ietf-multi6-multihoming-requirements-02.txt
	  draft-ietf-multi6-v4-multihoming-00.txt

There has been a fair amount of recent discussion on the requirements
document, but none on the ID that was submitted. Is this one ready for
WG Last Call? I'd like to see everyone read it for Salt Lake City and
all remaining issues out on the table.

FYI, I also count the following documents that are related to the
multi6 effort:

draft-py-multi6-mhtp-01.txt
draft-bagnulo-multi6-survey6-00.txt
draft-huitema-multi6-hosts-00.txt