Re: (multi6) requirements draft comments

    > From: Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com>

    > one of the people who invented the concept of routing (and patented the
    > multiprotocol router)

Alas, I wish I had! I did co-invent the concept of the multi-protocol router
(after some investigation, it appears that Bill Yeager at Stanford was doing
some multi-protocol stuff at about the same time as I was, at MIT), but we
never had the wit to patent it! Too bad, we'd have been bazillionaires!

Also, I didn't invent the concept of routing (in the sense of internetwork
forwarding) - that was some collection of Cerf, Kahn and a couple of other
people.

	Noel