Re: comments on the requirements draft

Eliot,

In almost all cases I would agree with you. And it may well be
that 5 or 10 years from now, people will have got enough
revenue from IPv6, or will have such compelling customer input,
that they rewrite their stacks for multihoming. But in the 0 to 5
year timeframe, I don't expect stacks to get rewritten.

  Brian