RE: The state of IPv6 multihoming development

 It's all very simple, really. Who's going to pay for the benefits of
> multi-homing? That's the real question.
>
> 	Noel

up to a point. The benefits really depend on where you are and what you are
doing so I don't know that there are any hard and fast rules to multi-homing
in terms of a generalised cost benefit analysis that we can apply here that
will make our job any easier/complicated.

I think the observation is that multi homing makes for a more robust network
environment and user experience and I guess that means we should ultimately
think of a resolution which allows most points on the Internet becoming
multi-homed is safer than thinking of multihoming as the exception.

To that end we should make it so it can be cheap and simple to implement so
it can be ubiquitous.

Christian

Christian de Larrinaga