RE: The state of IPv6 multihoming development

[ post by non-subscriber.  with the massive amount of spam, it is easy to
  miss and therefore delete mis-posts.  so fix subscription addresses! ]

It's vitally important in the sense that if we deploy
the wrong solution (or no solution), then we end up back
on the exponential curve and it will be that much harder
to change later because we would then have an installed
base.

In other words, the sequence should not be: ready, fire,
aim.

;-)

Tony