Re: The term multihoming

On Wed, 23 Oct 2002, Jim Fleming wrote:

> [...]

In the case of the extension office, with multiple /48's obtained from
above, the right 80 bits would remain the same.  If they had a /64, then
the right 64 bits would remain the same (by right here, I mean the host
portion of the address).

--Rick

--
Rick Summerhill                          Executive Director, GPN
5008 Canyon Road                         rrsum@greatplains.net