RE: The state of IPv6 multihoming development

On Wed, 23 Oct 2002, Tony Li wrote:

> |     We have been down this road before. I though we were in
> |   agreement on
> |   two things:
> |       1) that multihoming would increase,
> |       2) and that we can't do it like IPv4.
>

> Yes, we agree.  Now we're onto something harder:
>
> 	3) we need to fix it now

I've still yet to see an idea here that provided complete multihoming
(i.e. ones that won't get filtered to uselessness) without either breaking
aggregation and exploding the DFZ or making transport level changes..

In other news.. SCTP is included now in the Linux 2.5.xx development
chain.