RE: The state of IPv6 multihoming development

Iljitsch van Beijnum wrote:
> ... If we give people the tools, they can
> decide on how to use them. That's why we need geographically
> aggregatable PI address space.

More correctly, that is why we need an aggregatable PI address space.
The fact that people generally put up abstraction barriers that align
with geography is orthogonal and an artifact of human nature. Since they
will tend to want to do that anyway, we can leverage that with geo-PI
allocations, as long as they fit the fundemental requirement of being
aggregatable.

Tony