RE: The state of IPv6 multihoming development

|   What a stupid suggestion.

Thank you for your opinion.

|   It makes the border router the single point of failure totally
|   destroying the benefit of multihoming.

Or.... you could use multiple border routers.

|   If you try to have multiple border routers with complex redundancy
|   protocol, there always is simple failure mode of the protocol.

Yes, but you don't NEED a complex redundancy protocol.  You only need
the group of border routers to make a consistent decision about the
optimal exit route.  We have a tool that does this already.  ;-)

Tony