Re: The state of IPv6 multihoming development

Hesham;

>   > However, mobility as I understand it assumes things,
>   > especially the home agent, are reachable. In multihoming,
>   > this definately isn't an assumption we can make.

> => This is not an issue. It depends on where your
> HA is located. I can write something if there is
> enough interest, but end host approaches don't
> seem to be interesting to most people on this list.

Multihoming and mobility are related, because, if we are to
support multihoming, we should also support multiple home
agents for the same degree of robustness.

Note that, for security at this level, cookie is just enough.

						Masataka Ohta

PS

Our multihoming code, of course, supports such mobility with
cookie based security.