Re: Notes about identifier - locator separator

    Pekka> If we take the position that multi-homing needs to be implemented
    Pekka> at the transport layer, I by and large agree with you.  And we
    Pekka> already have SCTP.  One possible way that I see is to implement
    Pekka> compatibility "shims" so that you can run legacy TCP and UDP
    Pekka> applications over SCTP.  (I think Brian mentioned this a while
    Pekka> back.)

  My understanding from talking to Randall is that the SCTP API already
permits three ways to interact with SCTP:
	- a SOCK_DGRAM (aka UDP) compatible way
	- a SOCK_STREAM (aka TCP) compatible way
	- and an SCTP specific way that gives you visibility into
	the ordered and unordered pieces, and the multiple addresses.