Re: GSE

On Saturday, Nov 2, 2002, at 02:54 America/Montreal, Tony Li wrote:
But I will go farther than you on one point: I believe that separating
the locator is _absolutely necessary_ to a scalable, workable solution.
I have no mathematical proof of this, but the combination of the
constraints involved and the aesthetics make it compelling to me.

Tony
I concur with tli.  I think any solution to IPv6 multi-homing
will require separation of identity and location.  No doubt other
elements will also be needed, including a whole lot of engineering
not yet published.

Ran