RE: Notes about identifier - locator separator

I know less about security than Ran, but wouldn't having
a number of pseudonyms help avoid the privacy issue?

I'd have no problems with a host that migrated its identifier
along a (one time pad) list of identifiers.  I would also
have no problem with a site border router that played mapping
games with the identifier.  But I know that some people will
then scream "NAT" and run away...

I don't see how you can not keep the locator visible to
the network elements, however.  ;-)

Tony