paper on end to end multihoming

	http://www.lab1.kuis.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~arifumi/paper/saint2003html/

	We extend the mobile network architecture protocol "LIN6", to
	support multihoming, and design a new Application Program
	Interface (API) that enables an application to support
	multihoming. The LIN6's addressing architecture makes it
	possible to support what we call end-to-end multihoming without
	any inconsistency. In end-to-end multihoming, a fault-tolerant
	connection can be achieved relying not on routers but on the
	pair of end-nodes only. The new APIs make it easy to write
	an application that supports multihoming and robust connections.
	The extension to the LIN6 protocol and the new APIs give the
	capability of multihoming to the LIN6 protocol.

Comments please.

							Masataka Ohta