RE: WG next steps

On Thu, 14 Nov 2002, Christian Huitema wrote:

> There are really two classes of solutions. I would categorize them as
> "host multi-homing and network multi-homing".
>
> [...]
>
> I suggest we charter two follow-on efforts, one to explore a network
> based solution and one to explore a host based solution.

I support this.  As a general rule, I feel that larger organizations are
going to want network-based solutions for multihoming; smaller
organizations are most likely to accept either.

/cah

---
Craig A. Huegen, Chief Network Architect      C i s c o  S y s t e m s
IT Transport, Network Technology & Design           ||        ||
Cisco Systems, Inc., 400 East Tasman Drive          ||        ||
San Jose, CA  95134, (408) 526-8104                ||||      ||||
email: chuegen@cisco.com       CCIE #2100      ..:||||||:..:||||||:..