Requirement regarding load sharing

I recall folks talking about being able to apply policy to
load sharing on the mailing list, but section 3.1.2 in the
requirements document in silent on this issue.

Even if this is not a "MUST" requirement, if people actually think
it would be needed in order to capture current or future multihoming use
it would be good to write it down in the document.
I think the existence of such a need  matters when it comes to discussing
potential solutions further, since such a policy would need to apply to
the site and not merely be a local matter on each host.

  Erik