Re: Requirement regarding load sharing

> Well, I suspect this would actually be a source of confusion.
>
> I don't disagree that load balancing mechanisms need to be
> managed by a policy system. But only some load balancing mechanisms
> are likely to be the same as multi-homing mechanisms. Somehow I'd
> rather keep the issues separate at the requirements level.

What type of confusion are you concerned about?

Unless there is load sharing in site multihoming there isn't
any need for a load sharing policy.
Thus if such a policy is desirable/required/nice to have
it might make sense to add something in the load sharing
section saying something of this general flavor
	It is desirable/required/nice to have a load sharing control
	by the site administrator so that the outbound traffic can be
	directed to ...

Maybe there is also a desire for control of inbound traffic (through
control of source address selection/locator selection).

  Erik