Re: BGP style solutions

 In your previous mail you wrote:

   What are the current BGP/routing style solutions that are on the
   table to solve the MH problem?

=> mainly RFC 3178 (adaptation of a part of RFC 2260 to IPv6).
Unfortunately it works when you are a large organization, i.e.,
when you can enforce your rules to your ISPs against their business case.

   I ask because I seem to be converging on some kind of solution which may
   already be on the table.

=> there already were a lot of discussions on MH, I don't believe there
was a new idea in hours of informal meetings this week.

Regards

Francis.Dupont@enst-bretagne.fr