RE: A possible solution for source-based site-exit routing

Marcelo,

Thanks for the pointer.  Michel Py pointed this out to me earlier as
well.  This is apparantly yet another doc I hadn't read.

After quickly scanning through 2000-2002 multi6 archives, I could not
find any discussion on possible implementations of 'source address
dependent routing' using the 'parallel routing tables' approach.
There is no discussion on implementations of this in Christian's draft
either.

-- aldrin