RE: Consensus check

Michael,

We have no assurances that we will discover or (even less
likely) agree to a sane architecture.  And if we do, it is
likely that we would end up asking everyone for changes, not
just you.

In addition, the existance of the GigaPOP seems to be a
perfect abstraction boundary, so it will provide good
aggregation.

Note that I know of no one who has an objection to using
geographic aggregation when the aggregation coincides with
the topological aggregation as well.  ;-)

So, I'd just do it.

Good luck,
Tony

|   lambert@psc.edu        |