RE: Consensus check

marcelo bagnulo wrote:
> I mean, the main objection that i have heard is that
> providers would have to carry packets for non customers, but
> in your case (if i understand the scenario correctly) it
> seems like a cooperative environement, so i would say that
> this is acceptable, rigth?

This depends on the relationship of the exchange to the transit
provider. If the exchange is just a netural interconnect, you are
correct, a transit provider could end up carrying traffic for a
non-customer. BUT if the exchange were a customer of the transit
providers, the non-customer problem disappears.

Tony