Re: Overlapping namespaces

Why would we have to make that choice, rather than simply picking a
namespace?

I would recommend a subset of the IPv6 address space as the namespace,
with the current PA space as the locator space.

(Two IPv6 addresses in one packet, one as a locator and one as
an identifier. Why not?)

   Brian

P.S. This is a solutions discussion. Where's the requirements draft at?