RE: recent slowdown in routing table growth

I put Geoff's presentation at the master lectures up at
http://www.england.isoc.org/event/melectures.rhtm

If there is anybody in London on evening of Thursday 16th Jan the UK IPv6
Task Force is holding a lecture night and reception see
http://www.uk.ipv6tf.org for registration.

> >  1) raised awareness: this exponentially-looking growth raised some
> > alarms, there was a presentation in IETF51 in London (Aug
> > 2001), etc. --
> > (some)  people fixed some of their systems.
>
> > Mainly 1), but I'd also like to get some more concrete references.
>

> http://www.potaroo.net/papers/bgp/bgp-june02.pdf
> http://www.packetdesign.net/docs/cengiz.pdf

snip
> One can check geoff huston BGP page for an up-to-date report.
> Also, compare the above presentations with the previous IETF
> ptomaine/plenary presentations.

Christian