Re: Draft: PI addressing derived from AS numbers

- those who already have an AS number, fine-- go for it (these would
possibly contribute to some 1,000+ routes in IPv6 DFZ, the absolute number
is peanuts, but of course there may be some layer 8 (and up) avalanche
effects)
Where do you get this? There are more than 25000 AS numbers out there.
At some point, most of those networks will want to run IPv6.

Just look in Philip Smiths routing summary that are also in my slides from RIPE i Amsterdam and also posted by me here a while ago.

- kurtis -