Re: GSE

    > From: Iljitsch van Beijnum <iljitsch@muada.com>

    >>> No failover. If a host as A::1 and B::1 and I select A::1 but then
    >>> this path goes down, GSE doesn't tell me what I should do.

    >> it's pretty easy to fix this one: at some point early on .. you get
    >> the other viable addresses for the host. So when one stops responding
    >> you can try others.

    > Unfortunately, this is hard to get right unless you have access to the
    > full transport layer state.

??? Why do you need the full transport layer state?

Which the end-host does have access to, of course - provided you're doing
this in the end-host, and not at some border box - another thing GSE alluded
to, but which wasn't fully worked out, IIRC.

I don't know, I get a little nervous when functionality is spread out across
multiple boxes like that; the notion that the binding from identity to
location is something taken care of by your border router makes me uneasy.

	Noel