Re: GSE

two-space systems are still raisonable long term solutions, especially
HIP (Host Identity Payload Protocol) which doesn't share the security
concern on the binding between the locator and the identity.
(PS: and its overhead is not a problem for guys like me who'd like
to hide everything behind ESP :-).
Is there a good write-up of HIP yet?
draft-jokela-hip-packets-xx.txt and old I-Ds by Robert Moskowitz.
We are in the process of revising the drafts; I'm trying
to get two of them out by the next deadline, but I may miss it.
Bob's old drafts contain some small mistakes or ambiguities;
we are trying to fix (most of) them.

In the mean while, our recent paper at NDSS'03 may be
easier to approach.

http://www.tml.hut.fi/~pnr/publications/NDSS03-Nikander-et-al.pdf

There are also slides at http://www.tml.hut.fi/~pnr/presentations/

--Pekka Nikander