RE: Again no multi6 at IETF#56

Tim,

> Tim Chown wrote:
> Could we at least not get a BoF session scheduled

In which area? Did you find an AD to go for a BOF that would obviously
conflict with multi6? Having a meeting for the purpose of having a
meeting does not do any good to anybody.

Little reminder for those that were not present: The last multi6 meeting
happened in Salt Lake in 2001, at my request. After 15 or 20 minutes out
of the 1-hour window the meeting was over and nothing was done, which
has not changed since. I do not see the point of having another SLC-like
meeting, flat out a waste of time.

Michel.