RE: Again no multi6 at IETF#56

>..which is why I fail to see what this discussion is about.
>The RIRs do
>registry and address policy. The IETF do architecture, protocols and
>some technology. There are well established rules to handle
>the overlap.

I don't get the discussion either.  The IETF will never control what the
RIRs do and lots of people would scream with far more influence than the
IETF if this even was suggested.  Also the IETF is a standards body.
The IETF can suggest the architecture through the standards.  No one
builds networks based on the IETF opinion or whatever.  IETF is a just a
standards body and no more.

/jim