Location

Title: Message
Location:

Do we believe that providers should know location of all nodes on the Internet without peering?

Do we believe that providers should know location of all nodes within a specific topology, without peering?

Do we believe that providers should know location of all nodes within a specific topology within specific rendezvous points within the aforementioned specific topology, without peering?

Do we believe that providers should only know peerings for providers that exist near specific locations?

I did not use the word geographic or other boundary descriptive associations for topology for that attribute for now.  We could do that later I suggest.

/jim