RE: Location

Title: Message
Location:

 Do we believe that providers should know location of all nodes on the Internet without peering?

That implies that you can route based on static location and implies that your locators are independent of the
network topology.  Unfortunately, that is exactly the reverse of what scales.  It implies that you must flood
topology information for the entire net.

 Do we believe that providers should know location of all nodes within a specific topology, without peering?

Same answer.  You either distribute full topology information or prefix information.

 Do we believe that providers should know location of all nodes within a specific topology within specific rendezvous points within the aforementioned specific topology, without peering?

I can't parse.

 Do we believe that providers should only know peerings for providers that exist near specific locations?

This either.

Tony