Re: Identification

As long as they are unique enough within a site, I can't see a problem.  All
you want is to not be mistaken for someone else in the quagmire of the internet
soup.  A site is a pretty good approximation.  The GUID is only a few more bits
of uniqueness.

Peter

P.S.  waiting for Jim's beer server to arrive on the back doorstep.  We had a
30 degrees celsius day here :)

--
Peter R. Tattam                            peter@trumpet.com
Managing Director,    Trumpet Software International Pty Ltd