Re: Reducing Peerings for MH Routing within a site via end systems

Tony;

> I think that a host should be able to change the set of locators
> that make it reachable at will.  The rate that the system can
> disseminate these changes is still TBD, but there obviously
> needs to be an upper bound (no pun intended ;-).

You don't have to determine it. Cache period of DNS, for example, is
configurable.

> Of course.  You add new provider, configure edge router with new
> locator prefix, update the locator database and you're done.

IPv6 WG is seriously considering to automate prefix configuration of
routers. But, it seems to me that the automatic update of the database
is impossible, if, as is often the case, the prefix of servers of the
database is being configured. :-)

							Masataka Ohta