Re: Again no multi6 at IETF#56

Agreed, still we need to try and guess when that will be. Mostly because that will set the agenda. I would be interested in seeing what the trend curves for the IPv6 routing table looks like from the people monitoring these. But I am not sure if Geoff Huston or Gert During for example are on this list.
There are not enough significant data points to do any sort of trend analysis at this point in time. I agree with Tony -- as a person who personally still gets criticized for the fact that China doesn't have as much address space as MIT, we will regret not addressing the multi-homing (and related) issues now, before "historical mistakes" become permanent.
Well, I haven't said that we should deploy or standardize multiple solutions necessarily.

Further, if we address the multi-homing (and related) issues, there will be a clear and obvious justification for IPv6 deployment which has not, to date, been made.
I am not convinced that comes out of the multi6 problem alone.

- kurtis -