RE: Architectural approaches to multi6

> 3: remove addresses from all places in the protocol stack above the IP
>    layer. If higher layers are unaware of addresses and the addresses
>    follow the topology, IP can route around failures by changing
>    addresses.

Wearing my IP stack product developer hat.  Errrrr maybe in the year
2050 if we start now.  The entire stack on end systems and routing code
on embedded systems I have worked with have addresses not only embedded
but permeated through all layers.  I see the vision but don't have to be
real here?

/jim