Re: Architectural approaches to multi6

Hi Ran,

I am wondering if these two approaches are the same or not:

- The first case is where there is clear separation between locators and
identifiers. In this case, a binding between an identifier and one more
locators is needed.
- The other case is where multiple addresses are used for reaching the
other end. I am not sure that you need an identifier, all you need to
know is that there is a set of possible locators for reaching the other
end of this communication. (Perhaps the identifier is the set of
locators?)

Do you think that there is a difference between this two approaches?

Thanks, marcelo

--
marcelo bagnulo <marcelo@it.uc3m.es>
uc3m