Re: geo short vs long term? [Re: Geo pros and cons]

Noel,

Since you have more historical context than many of us on the list, could you please summarize the arguments which have been used against geo? I suspect that they are mainly financial and political, but there might be technical issues I'm unaware of.

Thanks,

Michael