RE: geo short vs long term? [Re: Geo pros and cons]

I suggest if a subject has consenus even appearance of that and even if
it was rehashed then just ask the list.  I felt the same as Noel but at
the IETF sat down and talked to a few of you and you have convinced me
to listen.  One thing we need to identify and note.  If anyone objects
to all ideas and builds not draft or solution or concrete roll up your
sleeves proposal then that one is suspect for success here.

My view is no decision is the worst decision.

/jim