Re: geo short vs long term? [Re: Geo pros and cons]

    George> should be asking more direct questions about the impact and
    George> effects. Layer-9
    George> stuff reaching down into layer-3 and 2?

  A question: assuming no installed base, and a layer-9 that can be mutable
in any fashion we want,  (I.e. we live on a planet with a uniform,
homogeneous landmass, with a uniform distribution of multihomers), is there a
multihoming solution within the constraints of our requirements that we can
agree upon?

  This is a serious question.

  Now, if there is such a solution, can we adequately describe the boundaries
of its applicability?