Re: Resolving geo discussions

On Wednesday, Apr 16, 2003, at 03:53 Europe/London, Michel Py wrote:

A site would renumber twice a year?

Sean, go back to sleep. You are a disgrace to this ML.
Why?  Because I meet in the market place enterprises
which deploy NATs explicitly to facilitate exactly this?

Prices are falling.  People want short-term contracts with few strings.

I apologize for uttering this horrifically disgraceful statement,
and will comply with your wish, if there is rough consensus from
the rest of the WG.

	Sean.