RE: Resolving geo discussions

Well don't do that Tony that would be bogus your asking the right
questions.

Why can't we develop an agenda with content and use that as discussion
content and request an agenda.  If that don't work then we have a
problem with the IETF process.

Also if this becomes to painful in the IETF here we go to ITU or other
standards body to look at our work.

/jim