RE: updating GSE for the new millennium

|    >>>>> "Tony" == Tony Li <Tony.Li@procket.com> writes:
|        Tony> Root name servers are also a service deserving of anycast
|        Tony> addresses.
|
|      But, this is multiple systems with the "same" address rather than
|    a single system with multiple addresses.
|      So, I don't see the relevance to multi6 :-)

If the point is to bootstrap yourself into some way of finding all of
the DNS servers that contain useful things like name to locator and
name to identifier mappings, then you need to start with a known
locator to begin the process.  As was pointed out, we today start
with a cache of known addresses.  We could simplify this through
unicast and have a smaller set (one?) of known addresses.

Tony