RE: GSE IDs [Re: IETF multihoming powder: just add IPv6 and stir]

We also run into the issue of doing an identifier to locator
mapping.  If the identifier is a random value, then this
would be 'challenging'.  However, if this is a 64 bit
administratively assigned number, then we have both global
uniqueness and hierarchical search capability.

Tony