Re: GSE IDs [Re: IETF multihoming powder: just add IPv6 and stir]

I guess that what Brian means is that this (what you are describing) is
not GSE anymore, since it is not stateless (which is a fundamental
feature of GSE, as i see it)

It is just a matter of name.

what you are describing sounds more like MHAP...

So as someone suggested earlier, i think i would be better to find a new
name (or just avoid mentioning GSE) in order to avoid misunderstandings.

Regards, marcelo

--
marcelo bagnulo <marcelo@it.uc3m.es>
uc3m