RE: GSE IDs [Re: IETF multihoming powder: just add IPv6 and stir]

    > From: "Bound, Jim" <Jim.Bound@hp.com>

    > NAT is an abortion to networking that is not worthy of any response
    > from me it is almost as bad as the invention of bridges.

Funny you should put it that way - I've always thought that my inability to
see how useful bridges would be (within a certain limied context), and my
opposition to doing one, was the single biggest technical mistake I made
during my association with Proteon, and one of the biggest causes of their
loss to Cisco.

But this is all irrelevant to Multi6, so I'll stop there, and instead comment
on something relevant (next message).

	Noel