new draft

After friday's discussion I wanted to see what could be accomplished without any kind of negotiation. What I came up with:

http://www.muada.com/drafts/draft-van-beijnum-multi6-2pi1a.txt

- no middleboxes
- no state in routers
- bare-bones multihoming for servers is possible without any state
in the server (the client must keep state though)
- we have to break autoconfiguration
- we need the DNS, no multihoming for severs with just IP addresses
- optional source address rewriting

Note that this is a finished draft and it's not related to the other one I've been working on.

Adding some negotiation to the client part should make this much more reasonable but the server part seems reasonably solid.

Iljitsch