Re: Mutli6 meeting in Vienna

Again, I only see work being done on loc/id and some on host based
solutions. There are good and bad suggestions and characteristics in
both of those discussions. That are why we are having them.
Personally for me, that's fine.

I'm tired of repeated discussion against geo and GSE.
To be honest, I don't see you make any comments on either of these. I see you make comments that they won't work and that you have a solution ready that we should all adopt and be done with. Personally I would be interested in seeing you write up a technical basis for your reasons against these and then we could move from there.

- kurtis -